Friday, December 21, 2012
Getting started
This will be the first entry of many, I'm sure. I wasn't sure how I'd go about this whole process. I get random ideas all the time about a variety of topics and I am generally pretty relaxed about getting them down and then, they're gone. It seems to me that no matter what I'm writing about, someone is always able to relate. I suppose we are all the same in that way. No matter what anyone is going through, they will always know someone who is experiencing or has experienced it. I like to think that I am possibly just a little better at getting across what is on my mind. I hope that people read these things and relate. I hope that I can talk to someone without ever speaking to them and know them. There is nothing more comforting sometimes than a like-minded connection. Regardless of what happens, this is day one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment